1. Who is Jesus? What does it mean to say “Jesus saves”? How do you interpret John 14:6?
2. Why is it important to believe in the doctrine of the Trinity? Why is it important that Jesus rose from the dead? If the bones of Jesus were found in a grave in Palestine, would that make any difference to Christian faith?
3. What is the central message of the gospel?
4. What is justification? Sanctification? How are they related?
5. What does God contribute to salvation, and what do we contribute? How are they related?
6. How do you understand divine sovereignty and providence? Can anything happen outside God’s will? Can human beings thwart God’s will?
7. Why do Christians pray if God already knows everything that will happen and exercises divine providence over the world?
8. For whom did Jesus die? If Jesus died for everyone, why isn’t everyone saved? Why do you think some people believe in Christ, and some don’t?